Home Solutions has been offering plumbing services for over 15 years and takes pride in reputation for quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Highly qualified service provided across London. Our experienced team of (CIPHE) Plumbers are available and specialize in solving practically anything be it a plumbing related issue to the design and creation of new bathrooms and kitchens.
- Complete and part refurbishment is undertaken by us and we employ specialist tillers for an exclusive finish.
- Bigger jobs are supervised by a quality control manager who directly reports to the customer with regular updates.
- The London Call Center always has plumbers in handy reachable within the hour day or night.
- Our workmen carry a 12 month guarantee and appointments are booked only in accordance to customer’savailability.
Airlocks ,Ball values,Bathroom refurbishment,Bidets, Blocked toilets, sinks pipes & drains,Burst pipes, Floods Gutters & downpipes, Hot cylinder installations, Hot water problems, Immersion heaters, Kitchen refurbishment, Leaks, Overflows, Pipework replacement, Plumbing installations, Pumps Radiator & values, Repairs Saniflo repairs & installs, Showers & pressure adjustments, Stopcocks, Tap repairs & installations, Thermostat problems, Toilet repairs & installs, Unvented water cylinders, Waste disposals, Water heater repairs &installs, Water tank installs, Wet room refurbishment
You will be spoilt for choice with an array of stylish,contemporary, modern and elegant radiators suitable for every room. These radiators are manufactured and installed with nothing short of the highest and top quality in terms of standard and they are compiled to a minimum guarantee of five years after installation.
Heated towel rails
A heated towel rail is luxury, style and practicality put together. It guarantees high quality for at least 5 years.
Room Thermostats measure the air temperature within a required space giving you the benefit of setting the temperature to your desirability. The advantage of these thermostats is that it stops your home from over warming. The conceptual process is the temperature has to fall below the desired setting before the central heating is activated. When the room meets the set temperature the thermostat automatically offs the heating.
Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs)
The advantage is that it enables you to have control of the temperature settings. In case you want it more or less in some of the rooms where its not needed thus reducing energy and cost of money. Thermostatic radiator valves are able to feel the air temperature and in turn manipulate how hot water enters your radiators thereby controlling rooms at the temperature you have set it too.
- new central heating installation
- under floor heating
- central heating service and maintenance
Appliance installation, Appliance repair Appliance servicing, Boiler fault finding, Boiler installs, Boiler repairs, Boiler servicing, Central heating controls, Central heating installations, Central heating pumps, Central heating repairs, Emergency 24 hour service, Gas repairs, Gas testing & certificates, Immersion heaters, Radiator bleeding, Radiator installs, Radiator leaks, Radiators noise, Thermostats, Thermostatic valves, Power flushes, Vaillant Major/Preferred Installer, Vented and unvented cylinders, Worcester Preferred Installer